Terms and Warranty
1. Prices are subject to change and do not include a 5.3% sales tax.
2. 10% of total price is required at time of sale.
3. Delivery is included up to 50 miles from 1704 Mohawk Rd, Gladys, Va.
Over 50 Miles for sheds 8′ 10′ & 12′ wide, 16′ long & less: $6.89 per mile (one way).
Over 50 Miles for sheds 10′ & 12′ wide, over 16′ long: $7.17 per mile (one way).
Over 50 Miles for sheds 14′ wide: $18.87 per mile (one way). (Due to needed escorts)
Over 50 Miles for sheds with footers 12′ wide and under: $17.47 per mile (one way).
Over 50 Miles for sheds with footers 14′ wide: $29.44 per mile (one way). (Due to needed escorts)
4. Set-up included in most cases. Includes leveling up to 30″ with the highest corner being set on 1 cap block. Over 30″ a charge of $15 dollars per inch.
5. It is the Homeowners responsibility to remove any obstacles (branches/fences)
6. We accept Visa and Mastercard though we do charge 3% to swipe your card.
7. 10% charge to cancel orders.
8. Financing Available through Lendmark & RTO National.”
- Good’s Garden Sheds offers a 10 Year Warranty for defective workmanship for the original buyer.
Manufacturers’ warranty on all materials listed below:
- Three tab Shingles -25 year limited warranty
- Arch. Shingles -30 year limited warranty
- 4.5″ GP Parkside Vinyl siding-click here
- GP OSB-limited lifetime warranty (for the original purchaser)
- LP Smart Siding-click here
- LP Prostruct flooring-click here
- LP Techshield-click here
- Trim coil-click here
- Pressure Treated T-111-no warranty
- Metal roofing and siding-click here
- Each shed is built with care and personally inspected by Paul Good, owner of Good’s Garden Sheds.
- You can be confident of top-of-the-line materials and solid construction. (We don’t use no warranty products)
- Rafters and floor joists are constructed with 2x4s, 16″ on center.
- The floor support system is designed by master engineers.
- One of our high-quality, maintenance-free sheds will serve you well!